BEAUTY TALK

Monday, August 10, 2015

All my ladies - let's talk beauty products for a moment - specifically - the oily skin struggle! 

Let me ask you a few questions for all my oily skin sisters out there...
Do you often feel as though your makeup is melting off your face? 
Are you scared to touch your face for fear you'll literally smudge it off? 
Do you notice in photos that your nose and t-zone shine like a disco ball?
(See photo above)
Yeah... Me too! - take note of selfies - ugh! 




So, I wanted to share with you girls what I've tried out and has for real helped me out. 




Benefits pore fessional primer. They rave about it and it definitely  lives up to the expectation. This oil-free (Yaaaaaahs!) primer can be applied under or over your foundation and minimises the appearance of pores - bonus! This products rrps for about $31 NZD and can be purchased on the benefit NZ website. 


Okay so this bareMinerals Prime Time one has SPF 15 - love that! - and was (amongst other things) specifically made to combat excess oil. Need I say more. You can also purchase this on the bare minerals website it rrps for around $24 NZD. 

I know there are so many other products out for the oily girls, these are just 2 that have drastically helped me out. Do you guys have any recommendations? Let me know in the comment section. 







From one shiny disco ball to another lol 

-Stay Beautiful 

xo The Other Side ox 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe