GIRL TALKS - THE LBD

Saturday, August 15, 2015

we all have that dress - you know the one, right? The little black dress purched up in the wardrobe that we pull out when we can't find anything to wear. 

Ahhhhhh, yes! The L.B.D 

Shall we discuss? We think so... 

So mine is this bad boy I purchased from Top Shop online 2 years ago. The double the split maxi dress. 



I'm 100% sure this isn't available anymore - but honestly, these investment peices never go out of style. 

The fabric is thick and soft and sits so well. I can wear it to dinner, to parties or events and dress it up or down depending on where you're going. 

I've worn this dress countless times and will team it with my Sass and Bide tail coat or recently Keepsake the Lable Cape 





 


I do not feel the need to update my LBD - why fix something that isn't broken, right? 

I'd love to know what your guys LBD's are - let me know in the comments your thoughts and suggestions x

- Stay Beautiful 

xo The Other Side ox 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe