THROUGH THE AGES - 90S

Sunday, September 13, 2015

So we figured we'd start a new segment and bring some era inspired makeup and fashion looks... Starting with the infamous 90s 

We personally love the 90s. The music - the crazy hairdos - the simplicity and the last glimpse of what life was like before everyone was attached to their devices. Hands up if you miss the good Ol times 

So let's get to it then... grunge.


 
Outfit: 
Converse shoes 
Jeggings - $29 from cotton on
Tartan shirt - $20 from cotton on 
Madusa tshirt - $20 cotton on 
Slouch beanie - $9.95 cotton on 
Random necklaces I may have borrowed from my nieces 

Makeup: 
Maybelline dream fresh BB in light
Chichi foundation in 7 medium natural
Maybelline fit me concealer in light
Makeup geek eyeshadows - creme brûlée, latte & cocobear 
Mac fluid line eye pencil - earth sign
Elf eyebrow kit - medium
Mac mascara - haute & naughty too black lash
Bahama mama bronzer 
Gerard cosmetics lipstick - Cherry Cordial

So with the makeup - after scouring the Internet and YouTube, you basically want to keep the shadows rounded and line the eyes but smudge it out so there aren't any harsh lines. Love it! 

I think one thing I loved about this was its super comfy, aside from your eyeshadow feeling like its yesterday's makeup thrown on your face with no structure - it's fun! The super bold lips I'm feeling and the carefree vibe was ultimate fun. 





I must say - I did feel a little like a trouble adolescent teen but I'd totally rock this again. 

What was your favourite thing about the 90s? 

- stay lovelie 

xo The Other Side ox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe