ON THE GO - MAKEUP

Wednesday, July 29, 2015









I read on Facebook the other day a meme that was circulating - it asked "if you could only wear 5 makeup products for the rest of your life - what would they be?" 

So... News flash! On the daily - with work commitments, children and a constant struggle against time - I already do the daily 5 holy grail drug store products. I have this down to a fine art. 

As above - my ride or die daily go to makeup look. Minimal - pulled together & ready to face the world - Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5pm 

Let's get down to the nitty gritty... 

1. Garner Miracle skin perfected BB cream in Medium 

This one is specifically for combination to oily skin. It offers a decent amount of coverage for my skin, it's Dewey & allows my tanty skin to breath - during the week I lay off foundation. My skin & I are doing some work together

2. Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm 


I just have to give my face some colour. I use it to warm up the face and give some dimension.

3. e.l.f eyebrow kit in medium 


Groom them brows! Eyebrows are so important - they completely tidy up the face and pull the look together. This step is so important to us. 

4. Maybelline mega plush volume express 


We have extremely long natural eyelashes. This ones currently my personal preference at the moment. I usually just apply one coat & it opens the eye. Haven't found my holy grail mascara yet so if you have any suggestions please share. 

4. Avon ultra colour lipstick in Mocha. 



It's winter and warm colours like this are a must for us! Currently in love with this inexpensive score from Avon. 




So there you go / my go-to ride or die makeup look that you'll for sure find me sporting Monday-Friday. Is quick and easy & I can throw together while the kids eat breakfast. Share your thoughts xo

- stay beautiful 

  xo The Other Side ox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe