FAMILY FUNDAY - SUNDAY

Sunday, August 30, 2015

I feel completely blessed to share this life I live with my amazing children and their cousins. 

So yes - today I thought I'd share one of the most treasured peices of my heart...
My children. 

For as long as I can remember, Sunday has been about family time adventures. 

My brother and sister are both living In Gisborne and today I got to spend my time with my baby loves. 

Kids are so simple. They love to play, to laugh and have attention spans of a gold fish!... In other words - you have to keep them active which works wonders for bedtime. 

I hope your guys family days are as magical as mine was  xx
 
And even better? 
Those moments in the madness where you can put your feet up and enjoy the sunshine 

Until next time

- stay beautiful 
xo The Other Side ox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe